Monday, January 08, 2007

Fun with online translators

I've found a new internet pastime that makes me laugh heartily. It's really fun, you should try it. Just google an online language translator, type something in english and then translate it into another language. Then drag that translation back into the original translation box and translate it back into English. It comes up with some really funny stuff!

Megan es mi compañero de casa. Ella quiere hacer esta mezcla del salmón. Ella hace también las papas rojas, aplastadas y buenas. Yo la pierdo porque yo no la he visto en casi un mes. ¡Parece mucho más largo aunque!!

Quiero regresar en casa con ella y tan nosotros podemos volver a nuestro asombrar vive.

¡Megan es un artista magnífico, Alguien que necesita una idea impresionante para decorar de nuevo debe venir a ella, ella es el mejor del mejor!!

Translated twice comes to:
Megan is my companion of house. She wants to make this mixture of the salmon. She also makes the Popes red, squashed and good. I lose it because I have not seen it in almost a month. It seems long much more although! I want to return in house with her and so we can return to ours to astonish lives. Megan is a magnificent artist, Somebody that needs an impressive idea to decorate must again come to her, she is the best one of the best one!

2 comments:

ME said...

HAHAHAHAHA
best ever. I will try this with you later.
I AM CALLING TONIGHT.
I love ewe.

Me said...

I laughed out loud! I have to try it now.